InfoConsulting Sp. z o.o. as a certified IFS partner in Poland not only supports the cooperation and business model development but also takes care of IFS Applications product functionality improvement. ABS Reports is a new product prepared by InfoConsulting as another IFS Application 8 and 9 module, in order for customers to utilize the system in an even greater degree.
ABS Reports is fully integrated with IFS Application 8 and 9 and completely replaces other reporting systems , providing much better functionality. ABS Reports module utilizes Jasper Reports technology and is prepared in a way that direct processing of IFS Applications main database data is much simpler than before. Thanks to JasperSoftStudio (configuration tool ) it is also possible to preconfigure data sources and to edit/improve your pre-defined report. JasperSoftStudio helps to design the report from scratch or to use one from many ready-made templates and supports the improvement process trough entire project and its phases including compilation, report generation and its visualization.
ABS Reports features and benefits:
- Simple installation
- Easier direct reporting from IFS Application main database
- Flexible and dynamic reports generation thanks to JasperSoftStudio tool utilization
- ABS Reports replaces all other reporting systems providing much improved possibilities
- Several ready-made templates make the report design process easy and intuitive
- The report export function supports well known formats such as : PDF, XLS, HTML, CSV, XML, ODT or DOC.
- Reports can be saved and distributed to predefined user groups at any time
- The reports visualization support all standard data display functions such as tables, charts etc.
- ABS Reports is made to be a new IFS Applications 8 and 9 module
- ABS Reports – Jasper Quick Reports
- New template “ ABS Reports definition” . The reports registration and reports templates import in *.jrxml format, is done by utilization of JasperSoftStudio
- New template‘ABS Reports – reports review’. The report is generated in the pdf file.
- Reports management. The authorization is made in a standard way and in full analogy with IFS Quick Reports.
- ABS Reports – Operational Reports
- New template for operational/system reports import.
- Environment :
- IFS Applications
- C# .Net
- Java/ IFS Application Server
- Jasper – JasperSoftStudio – xml
- ABS Reports installation is easy and can be done remotely. The patch contains new files *.jar to support JasperReports, and new templates along with the Applications Server service.