InfoConsulting has prepared an advanced and elastic system of the Business Intelligence Planning and Budget class created to plan, budget, forecast of enterprise resources and income. ABS BI P&B guarantees an effective, centralized solution based on an internet browser interface , integrated with ABS Business Intelligence. Thanks to the full intergration with the ABS Business Intelligence Platform, the data acquired are saved in a database, which makes the further process of analysis and access to data a lot easier.
The ABS BI P&B solution supports public sectors and organization of small, private and medium-sized enterprises, in creating budgets for departments, through eliminating the need for creating multiple electronic calculation sheets and the usage of multiple applications in order to put the budget together.
Pros of the implementation :
- The ability of quick planning and creation of budget
- Control and analysis of the progress during the budget creation process
- Access historicconi plans and budgets
- The ability to forecast future trends
- Increase in effective organization.
System ABS BI P&B allows for such funcitionalities as:
- Adaptation to various planning styles and needs of the organization through definable demions of the budget
- Central and decentralized planning
- Defined dimensions of controlling, products, works , MPK etc
- Budgeting based on resource allocation, historical data, seasonal trends and future forecasts
- Workflow, copying, versioning and accepting of budget cards, as well as full budgets with the possibility of notifications
- Comparison with results online
- Implementation of data in an automatic or manual manner depending on the needs of the project and preferences of the users
- Filling of various budget cards by various users at the same time
- Automatic budget integration from different sectors in one database
- Easy to modify
- ETL processors support , looking after continuity of information
The ABS BI P&B software covers all processes of planning and budgeting in an enterprise such as: modeling, planning, budgeting, monitoring, acceptation and modification process, analysis, confirmation and forecasting.