IFS ApplicationsTM is an integrated ERP system to support the management of four major business processes: assets and services, manufacturing, supply chain and projects. In conjunction with software supporting key business processes such as financial and human resources management, IFS ApplicationsTM is a comprehensive solution that meets all of a business’s needs.
InfoConsulting analyses a company’s business processes. InfoConsulting experts learn about the needs and expectations of the customer and work out an optimal solution, which becomes the basis for the implementation of the system. In the analysis and consultation process, we are the customer’s advisor, making sure you receive exactly what you need.
The producer of IFS ApplicationsTM is IFS, a global supplier of software for companies in sectors where asset management, production management, field servicing, supply chain management and project management are of strategic importance. IFS have 2,100 customers and are present in approximately 60 countries. IFS have been operating in Poland since 1992, serving more than 210 customers from the company’s four offices. In rankings of suppliers of ERP systems in the Polish market, IFS is in the top three.
IFS ApplicationsTM is a system with component architecture that can be configured as an ERP, EAM, ERP system based on projects, and a field servicing management system, or as a complete solution for all of these areas.
IFS HORIZONTAL SOLUTIONS SUPPORT KEY PROCESSES
- Human resources
- Lifecycle Management
- Quality management
- Records management
- Sustainable development
- Business intelligence
- Process models
InfoConsulting will assist with the following:
- Preparing the company to implement ERP systems.
- Analysis of business needs and optimisation and mapping business processes.
- Comprehensive implementation of IFS ApplicationsTM systems or its components based on best practices in accordance with PMI and PRINCE2 project management procedures.
- Administrative services related to the use of IFS ApplicationsTM provided on the base of a fixed contract, enabling the reduction of costs associated with maintaining the systems.
- Optimisation of business processes based on RFID technology, providing the automation, cost reduction, and elimination of “bottleneck” processes.